You will be responsible for improving functionality for external customers via the design, development, and unit testing of our client’s applications.
- Design, develop and test enhancements to application.
- Help to improve the tools used to configure, monitor and manage the application.
- Perform second-level support of the application.
- Communicate regular status updates to management in a timely manner.
- Other projects as assigned based on needs of business.
- Java preferred or any kind of programming language, multiple are welcome
- scrum / agile knowledge
- Jenkins (Scrum tool)
- Jira or any other SW ticketing tool
- DB knowledge like SQL, …
- code repositories
- great English and communication skills are key (beside technical knowledge)
- Be ready to adapt scrum (agile) processes in team, help and lead the people to understand this principles and use scrum methodology and tools related with that like Jenkins. Advisor for people in team based on knowledge of Scrum and development best practices.
What we offer:
- Opportunity of career development (90% of careers rises are from internal sources)
- Company support of employees education
- Huge benefits program, with possibility to personalize it according to your preferences
- Support in life situations (for example marriage, child birth etc.)