Junior BackUp Administrator
As a part of a team of system administrators, you will work on 1st line support for customer.
- You will be responsible for backup area, solving customer requests and problems.
- Communication with the customer on a professional level, cooperation with team members and other support teams are important part of the work.
- Change management: preparation, acceptance testing and implementation of application related changes.
- Security management: user management using standard tools.
- Configuration management: maintain and keep up to date the configuration management administration.
Requirements and skills:
- 1 year of engineering and operational experience on the Windows and UNIX platform – installation; administration tools; files&folders permissions; managing disks and logical partitions is an advantage
- MS Office knowledge
- Hardware knowledge
- WEB/Internet knowledge
- Networking basics
- Active Directory basics
- Fluent English is a must
What we offer:
- To work for modern Slovak company, who adhere philosophy of family company
- Opportunity of career development (90% of careers rises are from internal sources)
- Company support of employees education
- Huge benefits program, with possibility to personalize it according to your preferences
- Support in life situations (for example marriage, child birth etc.)