Security Analyst Junior
Security operations team is responsible for file integrity monitoring (FIM), Vormetric encryption service, privileged identity management (PIM) and vulnerability & compliance scanning in virtual private cloud environment spread to 24 datacenters around the globe.
- Daily review of logs related to FIM, analyze them and take appropriate actions with cooperation of repsonsible security officer or platform team.
- Implement encryption service on customers’ servers. This includes registration of the hosts to Data Security Manager (DSM) server, set up access policies and guardpoints and investigation of issues related to these actions. This will require active cooperation with platform and account teams.
- Resolving issues related to PIM with cooperation of platform and engineering teams, adding or removing servers from PIM console.
- Perform customer oriented vulnerability or compliance scanning uplifting with cooperation of Account Security Officer
- Expected working hours 8-16 and 13-21 (to cover EMEA and AMS business hours)
- Strong communication skills – written and spoken
- Good analytical and troubleshooting skills – ability to solve problem
- Team player able to cooperate with team members and other teams around the globe
- Trustworthy with focus on detail and quality
- IT Security – basic
- IP Networks – basic to advanced
- OS Linux/Unix administration or OS Windows administration – advanced
- Linux/Unix shell scripting – advantage but not required
- Windows Powershell – advantage but not required
- Vormetric encryption service – advantage but not required
- Qualys vulnerability and compliance scanning tool – advantage but not required
What we offer:
- To work for modern Slovak company, who adhere philosophy of family company
- Opportunity of career development (90% of careers rises are from internal sources)
- Company support of employees education
- Huge benefits program, with possibility to personalize it according to your preferences
- Support in life situations (for example marriage, child birth etc.)