Windows Project Engineer
For the European IT operations centre, which we are providing in cooperation with DXC, we are looking for Project Engineers operating in the 3rd level Windows administration.
- The Project Engineer Windows focuses on continuous operation, project and change management of the Microsoft operating systems.
- Moreover the Project Engineer Windows is responsible to define and execute Work orders, keep contact to the customer, identify and solve problems, consulting, implementation and system management for the Operating system. Furthermore you will be in charge of the support´s team coordination in order to ensure the availability-, capacity- and change management.
- The main goal is to minimize the amount of unplanned downtime in the customer’s production environment and to achieve a high level of customer satisfaction.
- 3-5 years of engineering and operational experience on the Windows Server platform – installation; administration tools; files&folders permissions; managing disks and logical prtitions, fault tolerance clustering
- Good understanding of high availability environments, MS cluster knowledge
- Good Project management skills. Ability to coordinate tasks with several people, teams, departments; Commitment to timelines and effort.
- Good knowledge of English
- Excellent communication skills
- Good cross-cultural team player
- Used to working in international environment, with numerous servers
What we offer:
- To work for modern Slovak company, who adhere philosophy of family company
- Opportunity of career development (90% of careers rises are from internal sources)
- Company support of employees education
- Huge benefits program, with possibility to personalize it according to your preferences
- Support in life situations (for example marriage, child birth etc.)