- Configure and manage VMware virtualization environment (vSphere 5.5, 6.0, vCAC/vRA, ESX 5.5, 6.0)
- Develop and maintain O&S Standard Operating Procedures for VMware virtualization environment
- Evaluates products and upgrades for appropriateness. Oversees and implements system upgrade strategies.
- Leads the design, implementation, and maintenance of complex solutions. Coordinates activities with other technical personnel as appropriate.
- Develops and analyzes highly complex system standards, thresholds, and recommendations to maximize system performance.
- Conducts capacity planning reviews with management and approves capacity plans formulated by less experienced personnel.
- Develops strategies to manage the frequency of appropriate support package/patch application. Monitors database maintenance and provides appropriate recommendations, when required.
- Coordinates with business development personnel on proposals and work estimates involving highly complex system administration projects and solutions.
- Researches current systems technology and serves as subject matter expert on complex systems processes and procedures.
- Extensive VMware Virtualization Experience – design, implement, and manage VMware environment, including Datacenter cluster(s) and managed by vCenter
- VCA Data Center (and/or Cloud) certification
- Demonstrated effective project management experience
- Knowledge and working experience with Windows (Preferred 2008 or later versions) and Active Directory
- Network knowledge, skills and demonstrated experience in a complex network data center environment
- PowerShell script or equivalent demonstrated experience
- Enjoys a fast paced environment
- Excellent customer service skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail, must have organizational skills
- Independent problem solver with troubleshooting, decision making and analytical skills
- Requires limited supervision, self-starter, strong time management skills
- Flexibility and adaptability to handle competing work demands
- Verbal and written communication skills * Demonstrated ability to communicate to nontechnical audience on technical issues
- Ability to work flexible hours
- To work for modern Slovak company, who adhere philosophy of family company
- To work for modern and flexible company with open and friendly atmosphere
- Opportunities for career growth – 90% of middle and top managerial team
- Events for you and your relatives as well loyalty program with many other rewards support in life situations (long-time sickness, children birth, etc.) and during your adaptation (temporary accommodation, internal tutor)
- Broad benefit scheme you can adjust to the own needs including: healthcare during the whole year, language education with the possibility for international certification or e-shop, full of interesting and useful stuff (mobile phones, sport clothes, …)